Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
COUNSELOR II/I- 8 POSITIONS- V/No. 21/2020
(Regional Offices- Nairobi, Central, Eastern, Coast, Rift valley, Nyanza, Western and North Eastern)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying the psychosocial and stress related problems of clients;
- Conducting counseling sessions for Clients;
- Conducting client intake, individual and group sessions;
- Keeping appropriate records;.
- Making follow ups and referrals of clients; and
- Undertaking debriefing counseling.
Requirement for appointment
- Bachelor Degree in Counseling or a Bachelor Degree in any of the Social Sciences with a Diploma in Counseling from a recognized institution.
- Psychological Debriefing Course lasting not less than one week;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications;
- one(1) year of service in a comparable position from a reputable organization; and
- Registration with the Kenya Counseling Association (KCA).
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications using NPSC Job application form 2020.
The filled Job application form should be scanned and send it with detailed curriculum vitae (Not Certificates) to the following email address: email@example.com so as to reach the address shown below (clearly stating the reference number in the form ) by the close of business on or before 8th September, 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
The Chief Executive Officer
National Police Service Commission
SkyPark Building, Westlands
P.O. Box 47363-00100 NAIROBI
Shortlisted candidates for the positions of Directors, Deputy Directors and Managers would be required to satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by submitting a HELB clearance certificate, Tax compliance from KRA and clearance from EACC.
NB: National Police Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons with disabilities and from disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply. Only qualified candidates shall be contacted. Do not deliver any hard copy applications nor send through post.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
JOSEPH V. ONYANGO, MBS,
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
NATIONAL POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION