Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER II & I-1 POST-V/No. 22/2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, coding and modifying Website from layout to function in accordance to Commission’s Specifications;
- Design Concepts, graphics and layout for service illustrations;
- Writing and editing content;
- Designing webpage layout;
- Determining technical requirements;
- Updating Commission’s Website;
- Creating back up files;
- Create visually appealing website that features user-friendly design and clear navigation;
- Ensure maintenance and additions to the Commission website; and
- Keeping the website up to date and prioritizing needs.
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor of Science in Web Design/ developer, Information Technology (IT) , Computer Programming, System Developmen; OR
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science in Web Graphic Design; and
- Two(2) years’ experience in web design/development.
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications using NPSC Job application form 2020.
The filled Job application form should be scanned and send it with detailed curriculum vitae (Not Certificates) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach the address shown below (clearly stating the reference number in the form ) by the close of business on or before 8th September, 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
The Chief Executive Officer
National Police Service Commission
SkyPark Building, Westlands
P.O. Box 47363-00100 NAIROBI
Shortlisted candidates for the positions of Directors, Deputy Directors and Managers would be required to satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by submitting a HELB clearance certificate, Tax compliance from KRA and clearance from EACC.
NB: National Police Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons with disabilities and from disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply. Only qualified candidates shall be contacted. Do not deliver any hard copy applications nor send through post.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
JOSEPH V. ONYANGO, MBS,
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
NATIONAL POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION