Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT SCALE 7 -1POST – (AUC/AD/06/8/20)
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade one must have: –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Education, Business Management or Social Sciences
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- A Postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Be registered with a relevant professional body
- Must be ICT competent
Applicants are required to submit ten (10) copies of their application documents. Each application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of National Identity Card, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Alupe University College
P.O. Box 845 – 50400
Dropped at Alupe University College Administration Registry at the New site on or before Thursday 3rd September, 2020 at 12 Noon
Applicants for the positions of Scale 10 and above must submit the following documents:
- Current clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Current Certificate of Good Conduct
An electronic copy in PDF format be send to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alupe University College is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, gender, equality and therefore encourages qualified persons living with disabilities, women and those from marginalized areas to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvasing will result in automatic disqualification.