Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LIBRARIAN I SCALE 11 – 1 POST – (AUC/AD/04/8/20)
Duties and Responsibilities
work at this level entails: abstracting and indexing; stock editing; in-house staff training; library promotion and use; teaching and conducting research in library and information skills; supervision of staff and their development; and offering ICTs services in various categories of users.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, one must have: –
- A Bachelors degree in Library and Information Sciences or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University College
- At least four (4) years working experience in well-established automated library/information centre
- Evidence of scholarship and/or research in the area of one’s specialization
- Those with a Master’s Degree in Information Studies will have an added advantage
- Be registered with relevant professional body.
- Must be ICT Competent
Applicants are required to submit ten (10) copies of their application documents. Each application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of National Identity Card, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Alupe University College
P.O. Box 845 – 50400
Dropped at Alupe University College Administration Registry at the New site on or before Thursday 3rd September, 2020 at 12 Noon
Applicants for the positions of Scale 10 and above must submit the following documents:
- Current clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Current Certificate of Good Conduct
An electronic copy in PDF format be send to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alupe University College is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, gender, equality and therefore encourages qualified persons living with disabilities, women and those from marginalized areas to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvasing will result in automatic disqualification.