Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (ADMINISTRATION) SCALE 10-1 POST (AUC/AD/05/8/20)
Duties and Responsibilities
Advising departments on expiring of contract in time to facilitate timely action, handling of staff appraisals, ensuring that staff dependants records are updated, examining of all medical claims before approval, issuing of staff Identity cards, following up on staff due for confirmation and initiating action to facilitate confirmation in appointment, handling of staff Insurance matters, compensation claims and group insurance, processing of Bank loans and advance to staff, ensuring that the Personnel Registry, Central/General registry and mail registry operate effectively, ensuring that all mail are delivered and official mails to the University College are properly handled, processing of all procurements in the department for onward transmission to procurement department, offering Secretarial services to Committees in the Administration Division.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, one must have: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in: Human Resource Management, Education, Business Management or Social Sciences with 9 years working experience, three (3) of which as Senior Administrative Assistant Scale 9 or its equivalent.
- Served in the grade of Administrative Assistant for at least three (3) years.
- Must be registered with relevant professional body.
- Must be ICT Competent.
- A post graduate qualification in the relevant field will be an added advantage
Applicants are required to submit ten (10) copies of their application documents. Each application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of National Identity Card, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Alupe University College
P.O. Box 845 – 50400
Dropped at Alupe University College Administration Registry at the New site on or before Thursday 3rd September, 2020 at 12 Noon
Applicants for the positions of Scale 10 and above must submit the following documents:
- Current clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Current Certificate of Good Conduct
An electronic copy in PDF format be send to the following address: email@example.com
Alupe University College is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, gender, equality and therefore encourages qualified persons living with disabilities, women and those from marginalized areas to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvasing will result in automatic disqualification.