Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR ASSISTANT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR SCALE 11- 1 POST-(AUC/AD/03/8/20)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and Configuring Servers
- Installing and Configuring Application Software
- Creating and Maintaining user accounts
- Backing Up and Restoring Files
- Monitoring and Tuning Performance
- Configuring a Secure System
- Using Tools to Monitor Security
- User administration (setup and maintaining account)
- Maintaining system
- Verifying that peripherals are working properly
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, one must have: –
- Master’s Degree in Information & Communication Technology (ICT) or related areas with 3 years’ experience as Network Administrator Scale 10 or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information & Communication Technology (ICT) or related areas from a recognized University with 9 years working experience 3 as Network Administrator Scale 10 or its equivalent.
- Be a member of a recognized professional body.
Applicants are required to submit ten (10) copies of their application documents. Each application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of National Identity Card, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Alupe University College
P.O. Box 845 – 50400
Dropped at Alupe University College Administration Registry at the New site on or before Thursday 3rd September, 2020 at 12 Noon
Applicants for the positions of Scale 10 and above must submit the following documents:
- Current clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Current Certificate of Good Conduct
An electronic copy in PDF format be send to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alupe University College is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, gender, equality and therefore encourages qualified persons living with disabilities, women and those from marginalized areas to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvasing will result in automatic disqualification.