Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INVITATION FOR APPLICATION FOR THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY AUDIT COMMITTEE MEMBER
Pursuant to section 155(5) of The Public Finance Management Act, 2012, Public Finance management (County Government) Regulations, 2015 section 167 and Audit Committee Guidelines for County Government. The Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly wish to fill ONE position of Member County Assembly Audit Committee as follows;
To be appointed as Member of the audit committee one should
- Hold a degree from university recognized in Kenya
- Have progressive working experience of not less than 5 years
- Member of a professional body in good standing
- Have knowledge in public service/devolved system of government
- Be persons with integrity and in compliance with requirements of chapter six of the Constitution.
Terms of Appointment
- Members of audit committee shall be appointed for a term of 3 years on part time basis and shall be eligible for re-appointment for a further one term only.
- Despites paragraph (a) above, after expiry of every term at least one third of the committee shall retire and not be eligible for re-appointment
- The term should only be extended after performance of the member has been reviewed
- Applicants should not be past/present employee /agent of Elgeyo/Marakwet County or political office holder.
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; email@example.com OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 4th September 2020, 5:00pm (East African Time) to ;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.