Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB GRADE CASB 5
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the highest grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will be responsible functionally to the Clerk and administratively to the Board for efficient management and administration of the Department. Duties and responsibilities entails: –
Planning and coordinating internal audit activities; ensuring adherence of accounting procedures; developing and reviewing audit management systems; verifying final audit reports/queries on financial statements; directing and monitoring audit inspections of the County Assembly’s records; reviewing audit programmes and work plans for the County Assembly; validating annual audit reports; verifying the accuracy and disclosures in financial statements; evaluating and documenting audit evidence; and ascertaining the adequacy of the County Assembly’s internal control and providing remedial advise.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must: –
- Have served in the grade of Internal Auditor I or in a comparable position for a minimum period of ten (10) years with proven experience.
- Have Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines will be an added advantage: – Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Auditing, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Have a certificate in Leadership Course from a recognized institution.
- Be a registered member of any of the following professional bodies: – Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Have a Proficiency in computer application skills and demonstrate proficiency in computer use and applications.
- Have demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence.
- Demonstrated professional competence and management capabilities as reflected in work performance and results.
Note; All Applicants MUST be compliant with requirements of Chapter Six of The Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; email@example.com OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 4th September 2020, 5:00pm (East African Time) to ;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.