Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: Unit in charge
The Peri-Operative Nurse will work with other staffs to maintain high standards and actively promote quality healthcare delivery and smooth running of the theatre department.
1. Assess patient’s condition before and after surgery.
2. Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment.
3. Preparation of anaesthetic apparatus
4. Keep the operating room sterilized
5.Position the patient on operating table
6. Ensure wastes and disposables are handled in the correct manner in theatre
7. Pass medical instruments to the surgeons during operation
8. Monitor patient’s vital signs before, during and after surgeries
9. Evaluate postoperative patients
10. Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
11.Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
12.Communicate with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care
Diploma in nursing
BSN or its equivalent it’s an added advantage
Previous working experience as a Theatre Nurse
Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures
Outstanding patient skills
How to Apply:
Qualified interested candidate to share their CVs firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be received by 21st August, 2020
Internal candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the volumes of application received, we will be unable to confirm all submissions and only shortlisted will be contacted