Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CURRICULUM RESEARCH, ADVOCACY AND MATERIAL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – CDACC JOB GRADE 6
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/14/08/2020
NUMBER OF POSTS: TWO (2)
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Liaising with local, regional and international CBET research and development organizations to bench mark and adopt TVET best practices;
- Coordinating printing, publishing and dissemination of approved curricula and training materials training to TVET institutions, stakeholders and other interested parties;
- Keeping a register of all accredited TVET programmes;
- Promoting equity and access to quality curricula and curriculum support materials;
- Undertaking survey on TVET training materials, tools and equipment to ascertain their effectiveness of the curriculum implementation;
- Developing research and evaluation tools and plan for data collection; providing consultancy services on matters of TVET Curricula;
- Collecting document and catalogue information on curricula, curriculum support materials and innovations to create a data bank and disseminate the information to educational institutions, learners and other relevant organizations;
- Representing the council in local, regional and international forum on CBET research and development matters; and
- Printing, publishing and disseminating all research findings to stakeholders and other interested parties.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:-Engineering related course, Architecture, Information and Communication Technology, Education, Clothing and Textiles Technology, Applied Sciences, Catering/ Tourism/Hospitality Management, Business Studies, Nutrition and Dietetics, Food Science, Psychology, Statistics, Applied Sciences or equivalent qualifications in the TVET field;
- Participated in development of at least four (4) CBET Curricula; or Facilitated in the development of at least four (4) CBET Learning Guides; or Participated in the development of at least four (4) Occupational Standards; or Facilitated in development of at least four (4) Assessment Tools or Participated in the development of Digital Content for CBET curricula;
- A certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified people are requested to make their applications online through the Council’s website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke
Application form Link : https://jobs.tvetcdacc.go.ke/online-application
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- TVET CDACC is an equal opportunity employer THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applications should reach the Council on or before 7th September, 2020 by 5.00 m. (East African Time).