Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – CDACC JOB GRADE 6
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/15/08/ 2020
NUMBER OF POSTS: ONE (1)
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Monitoring implementation of human resource management and administration policies, rules and regulations;
- Analyzing the staffing levels and making proposals for succession planning;
- Analyzing utilization of human resources and advising on proper deployment; analyzing staff progression and making proposals for career development;
- Facilitating grievance handling mechanism; managing the payroll;
- Developing training projections and plans;
- Organizing training programmes;
- Coordinating transport services; compiling monthly utilization and expenditure data of all vehicles and equipment;
- Implementing of systems and procedures for disposal of old vehicles;
- Ensuring adherence to Government regulations on vehicle usage;
- Compiling monthly utilization and expenditure data of all vehicles and equipment;
- Initiating prompt payment of electricity, water bills and other utilities; supervising cleaning services;
- Planning and maintaining security;
- Controlling and monitoring the location and movement of equipment; and coordinating maintenance, repair and construction activities.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Senior Human Resource Assistant Officer for at least three (3) years in the public service or in a reputable organization;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Human Resource Management/Development/Planning, Public Administration, Business Administration, Political Science/Government, Anthropology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Membership to a relevant professional body;
- A certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified people are requested to make their applications online through the Council’s website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke
Application form Link : https://jobs.tvetcdacc.go.ke/online-application
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- TVET CDACC is an equal opportunity employer THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applications should reach the Council on or before 7th September, 2020 by 5.00 m. (East African Time).