Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER – CDACC JOB GRADE 6
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/16/08/ 2020
NUMBER OF POSTS: TWO (2)
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Undertaking system design, development, testing of application and interface programs and ABAP customized reports as per set standards and policies;
- Undertaking design, testing and support of Workflow systems in SAP system environment;
- Undertaking internal training of end users on implemented ICT systems;
- Working closely with CDACC user departments and undertake systems analysis of user requirements, design, implement, and support SAP/ICT system changes, configurations and enhancements;
- Undertaking change management i.e. assess systems changes impact, authorize system changes and control release of new version of software or hardware;
- Validating that new system changes are moved to production correctly;
- Updating system documentation and train end users;
- Developing technical documentation including technical manuals, system design and operational procedures for all the implemented systems.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information and Communication Technology, Information Systems or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Those with Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) certification; Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) qualifications or equivalent qualifications will have an added advantage;
- Excellent interaction and presentation skills and
- Member of a professional body where applicable.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified people are requested to make their applications online through the Council’s website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke
Application form Link : https://jobs.tvetcdacc.go.ke/online-application
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- TVET CDACC is an equal opportunity employer THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applications should reach the Council on or before 7th September, 2020 by 5.00 m. (East African Time).