Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LEGAL ASSISTANT OFFICER – CDACC JOB GRADE 7
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/22/08/2020
NUMBER OF POSTS: ONE (1)
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Receiving sermons for litigation matters and opening court files;
- Managing court diaries and files;
- Managing bring ups on all legal matters;
- Drafting of court pleadings;
- Responding to correspondences and issues arising out of court matters;
- Open files for new cases and keep an up to date record of all court cases;
- Developing and maintain the filing registry;
- Managing and update the court diary;
- Updating the record on laws of Kenya;
- Following up payments of judgments award, claimant lawyers and claimant from finance Departments; and
- Informing contractors to renew performance bonds and insurance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Degree in Law; or Diploma in Law with three years’ experience;
- IT proficiency;
- Minute writing skills;
- Litigation skills;
- Report drafting and writing skills
- Registered with relevant professional Body; and
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified people are requested to make their applications online through the Council’s website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke
Application form Link : https://jobs.tvetcdacc.go.ke/online-application
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- TVET CDACC is an equal opportunity employer THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applications should reach the Council on or before 7th September, 2020 by 5.00 m. (East African Time).