Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
OFFICE ASSISTANT II – CDACC JOB GRADE 10
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/25/08/2020
NUMBER OF POSTS: ONE (1)
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Cleaning offices, machines/equipment/apparatus;
- Maintenance of general cleanliness around the offices by collection and disposal of litter;
- Collecting and disposing waste including papers and ensure general proper sanitation;
- Dusting the office and ensuring habitable office conditions;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement;
- Dispatching letters and files; and
- Performing general gardening including landscaping, lawn scarping, cutting grass, weeding, and pruning.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D or equivalent qualification ; and
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified people are requested to make their applications online through the Council’s website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke
Application form Link : https://jobs.tvetcdacc.go.ke/online-application
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- TVET CDACC is an equal opportunity employer THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applications should reach the Council on or before 7th September, 2020 by 5.00 m. (East African Time).