Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PLANNING OFFICER- CDACC JOB GRADE 6
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/19/08/ 2020
NUMBER OF POSTS: ONE (1)
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Assisting in development of the department’s work plan and budget;
- Participating in budgeting and financial matters;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports;
- Participating in the implementation of the performance management system in the section;
- Assisting in monitoring and evaluating projects; and
- Participating in performance contracting in the Council.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Economics and Mathematics, Economics and Finance or Economics and Statistics from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer proficiency skills from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified people are requested to make their applications online through the Council’s website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke
Application form Link : https://jobs.tvetcdacc.go.ke/online-application
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- TVET CDACC is an equal opportunity employer THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applications should reach the Council on or before 7th September, 2020 by 5.00 m. (East African Time).