Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER – CDACC JOB GRADE 5
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/9/08/2020
NUMBER OF POSTS: ONE (1)
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Preparing cash flow forecasts statements;
- Complying with financial processes and procedures;
- Complying with regulations pertaining to financial management and controls;
- Ensuring projects overheads remittances are done;
- Carrying out data analysis to support preparation of accounting reports;
- Preparing bank reconciliations and maintaining general ledger accounts;
- Maintaining of customers and suppliers records for the purpose of payment;
- Handling petty cash;
- Maintaining all the funds and cash records;
- Writing cheques and posting payments and receipt vouchers in the cashbooks;
- Issuing withholding and Value Added Tax certificate to suppliers;
- Submitting withholding and Value Added Tax returns to Kenya Revenue Council; and
- Overseeing the risk management of financial resources.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Accountant for at least three (3) years in the public service or in a reputable organization;
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting option), Business Administration (Accounting option), or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) IV Examination offered by Kenya Accounts and Secretaries Examination Board (KASNEB) or Part IV of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Management Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified people are requested to make their applications online through the Council’s website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke
Application form Link : https://jobs.tvetcdacc.go.ke/online-application
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- TVET CDACC is an equal opportunity employer THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applications should reach the Council on or before 7th September, 2020 by 5.00 m. (East African Time).