Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR CORPORATE COMMUNICATION OFFICER/ PRINCIPAL – CDACC JOB GRADE 5
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/8/08/2020
NUMBER OF POSTS: ONE (1)
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Assisting in sourcing for appropriate television and radio programs to disseminate information on activities of the Council;
- Documenting the Council’s events through video, photography and press cuttings; preparing and placement of radio and TV infomercials;
- Assisting in the preparation of official speeches;
- Assisting in the preparation of the Council’s newsletter and materials;
- Assisting in the preparation of exhibitions and trade fairs;
- Preparing and placement of radio and TV infomercials;
- Providing input in the preparation of official speeches, newsletter and materials; and
- Providing support in the development of communications and media strategy.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Public Relations, Journalism or any relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution; or Post graduate Diploma in Communication Studies, Mass Communication, Public Relations, or Journalism;
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified people are requested to make their applications online through the Council’s website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke
Application form Link : https://jobs.tvetcdacc.go.ke/online-application
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- TVET CDACC is an equal opportunity employer THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applications should reach the Council on or before 7th September, 2020 by 5.00 m. (East African Time).