Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT- CDACC JOB GRADE 7
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/21/08/ 2020
NUMBER OF POSTS: ONE (1)
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Preparing and maintaining stores records;
- Keeping custody of and updating inventory records;
- Overseeing receiving of stores on charge;
- Complying with Procurement Act;
- Preparing requisitions for stocks replenishment;
- Receiving and processing suppliers’ invoices for payment;
- Participating in stock taking and reconciliation of records;
- Participating in inspection and acceptance of goods and services;
- Participating in tender opening;
- Checking and verifying issue notes and invoices;
- Maintaining catalogue for items identified for disposal;
- Monitoring the movement of stores;
- Securing items identified for disposal;
- Preparing requisition for stock replenishment; and
- Preparing of periodic stores returns.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Served in the grade of Supply Chain Management Assistant for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies or Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) Final or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Attended a supervisory course lasting not less than four weeks;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- High integrity;
- Good records management skills;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified people are requested to make their applications online through the Council’s website www.tvetcdacc.go.ke
Application form Link : https://jobs.tvetcdacc.go.ke/online-application
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- TVET CDACC is an equal opportunity employer THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applications should reach the Council on or before 7th September, 2020 by 5.00 m. (East African Time).