Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Division: Support Services
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Summary: Responsible for ensuring that all furniture, carpentry and timber related items are repaired and maintained in proper conditions at all times and available for use.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out all repair works on the furniture, doors, windows and any wooden material belonging to the hospital
- Handling all maintenance requests requiring repairs as assigned by the supervisors
- Responsible for ensuring that the work area and the workshop are kept clean.
- Ensuring that the uniform worn is clean when on duty.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum KSCE grade C (MINUS)
- Government Trade test 1 in carpentry
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field
How to Apply
In case you believe your career objective matches this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v, contact details by 5pm on 31st August 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.