Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position Title: Electrical Engineer (Must be registered in ERB)
Reports To: General Manager
Industry: Real Estate, Civil Engineering
Job Purpose: We are looking for highly organized candidates with good quantitative ability for the position of Electrical Engineer (Must be registered in ERB)
- Design new uses of electrical power for product development and enhancement.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at the site.
- Estimates prepare and assign the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Asst. Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to the execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical support to all the electrical work groups at site.
- Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultants representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the electrical groups at site.
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all electrical groups personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- To provide the entire electrical solutions as per requirement.
- Handling of electrical load as per requirement.
- Cable size calculation cables scheduling & its route selection, over head or underground.
- Review Inspection and Test Plans in order to perform all required inspections and witnessing all required tests and add witness and hold points for the Clients Inspection.
- Review inspection reports and records of Quality Control carried out on completed and running Project activities.
- Review Clients Inspectors deliverables, analyze and resolve issues and problems emerging during the Quality Control activities. Ensure that all inspection and tests witnessed by clients
- Drawing submission and get Approval from consultants
- Site issues highlighting and send to consultant
- Site Additional work Preparation and send the Quotation
- Check and Plan the EOT Date & schedule of the Project
- Detail engineering with safety factor in the design
- Updating the Drawing depends on site condition
- Checking the Workmanship and material Quality as per approved make and standard work for the Right quality and standard work
- Preparing the Monthly work Progress Report for Claim with Measurements Monthly LEW Tools inspection check list Preparation and check in
- Preparation of Project Report for correct and Timely information for the Progress of work
- Responsible to do surveys including site measurements
- Responsible for Highlighting foreseen Problem & Delays in advance Escalating to the Project Manager.
- Client communication and correspondence.
- Final Documentation & Billing Works
- Ensure power supply available. Save energy by disconnecting unwanted loads.
- Ensure all electrical machines should be earthed, because in construction mostly related with steel structures, if any leakage from machine then persons will get shock.
- Prepare electrical system specifications or drawings.
- Plan layout of electrical generation and delivery systems.
- Oversee production, testing, and installation of electrical equipment to confirm compliance of products with applicable codes and regulations.
- Formulate electrical systems in buildings for efficient use of electricity, such as employing natural lighting.
- Calculate and estimate material, equipment, and labour costs for products and projects involving electrical systems and use of electrical power.
- Oversee manufacturing and other projects involving or using electrical power.
- Receive and respond to customer or client concerns or complaints involving electrical power.
- Identify problems in electrical systems, and propose and help implement solutions to those problems.
- Cable size calculation, cable scheduling & its route selection, overhead or underground
- Proper protection system for all electrical installation.
- Review of Tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Masters/ BSc Degree in Electric Engineering
- Registered as electric engineer in (ERB)
- Must have 8+ year experience
- Capable of running project and supervise team
- Proficient in MS Projects, AutoCAD
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR ).
Contact Person: Naveen Nautiyal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted