Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Head of Support Services, the Project Manager will ensure that all group International Banking projects are delivered on time, budget and to the required quality standard based on the agreed specifications. He/she will also ensure the projects are effectively resourced and that all project stakeholders are well managed. In addition, the Project Manager will also be responsible for managing the work of consultants, vendors, allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful project team.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans, controls and expected deliverables.
- Recording and managing project issues, risks, delays and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope, change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance, whilst providing status reports to the project owner and sponsor.
- Liaising with the project steering board and senior management by providing updates of the project progress.
- Managing project training within the defined budget.
- Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programmes
- An undergraduate degree in a business/ICT/Project Management or any other related field.
- Project Management professional qualifications in PMP/PRINCE2 or similar qualifications.
- An MBA/business related master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem-solving skills with the proven ability to manage large and complex projects.
- Strong management skills with the ability to influence others.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage teams; identify and secure needed resources; escalate conflicting priorities; influence team members and business leaders to successfully execute.
- Ability to negotiate agreements and/or reach consensus with all levels and positions within the organization.
Competencies / Attributes / Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies including established PMO policies and procedures.
- Expert knowledge; Project risk & Issue management, Planning, communication, human resource, time management, cost management, project integration, stakeholder management and quality management.
- Proficient in the use of project management, presentation and planning tools.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM.
Key Critical Competencies:
- Excellent project planning, monitoring and control.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team leadership and delegation skills.
- Excellent risk and Issue management skills.
- Time, cost and quality management.
- Business awareness.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- High personal standards and goal oriented.
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Culture sensitivity.
Closing Date Sep 2, 2020