Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for securing new business from prospective customers through direct selling and marketing efforts.
The job holder will establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit new customers, persuade and find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Find new sales leads, through social media, business directories, client referrals, etc.
- Form partnerships that will support the sale of the company products and services.
- Communicate expected delivery date and deliver to customers as per the delivery agreement.
- Improve visibility of the company products by directly selling and promoting company products to the assigned market.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business
- Customer visits and sales pitch presentation to existing and prospective customers
- Increase the number of social media audiences for our digital marketing and social media channels in order to achieve the set sales targets.
- Fully exploit the social media and digital marketing potential in customer acquisition.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum one-year experience in sales, events, and/or customer service functions.
- Diploma or certificate in business, I.T, administration or marketing studies.
- Excellent computer skills should include advanced knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
- Previous experience dealing with customer and or vendor requests.
- Must be passionate about social media and how to increase audiences.
- Strong negotiation and closing techniques.
- Ability to communicate and speak effectively with all types of audiences.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should attach their CV only ensuring you indicate your expected salary on your CV only.
Quote the job title (Sales and Marketing Representative) in the email subject and email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th August 2020.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
This job ad is by Fanisi HR solutions.