Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WORKING AT NESVAX INNOVATIONS LIMITED
We are one Family and Team . Our target is offering the best to our Customers and Team .We currently have open positions. Apply for a chance to Join our Team.
TECHNICAL SALES INTERN- 2 positions
- generate and qualify leads
- source and develop client referrals
- prepare sales action plans and strategies
- schedule sales activity
- develop and maintain a customer database
- develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- make sales calls to new and existing clients
- develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- negotiate with clients
- develop sales proposals
- prepare and present sales contracts
- conduct product training
- maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- follow up on sales activity
- perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- carry out market research and surveys
- participate in sales events
- monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Possess an updated Certificate of good conduct.
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Swahili languages
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts.
How to Apply
Application letters, CVS and Certificates to be sent to