Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Warehouse Supervisor position for one of our clients.
Job Purpose: The Warehouse Supervisor will coordinate all activities related to Housekeeping, compliance, goods receipt/issues, warehousing, returns, dispatch and shipping of goods to customers and inter-warehouses transfers.
- Assist with Inventory management and control using SAP e.g. returns, raw seed, Foundation seed and finished goods;
- To store and control all seed, raw and treated in the warehouse;
- Assist in the liaison with Seed Certification Agents e.g. Government officials and quality teams for sampling and seed testing;
- To supervise and train the casual and permanent workers on seed storage and fumigation, pest control and house Keeping;
- Training the warehouse workers and casual workers on all warehouse operations;
- Ensure good house keeping in the warehouse;
- To implement and train warehouse workers on Quality Management Systems(ISO9001) and safety OSHAS18001 procedures;
- To coordinate contract fumigators and surveillance teams at the site;
- Ensuring the security of the inventory and making sure it`s free from any theft, pests and vermin;
- Plan fumigation and pest control of the seed in the storage warehouses;
- Develop warehouse calendar for weekly, monthly and yearly activities;
- Organize loading and off loading of seed;
- Destroy all written off seed as per approvals;
- Carryout safety activities in the warehouse according to OSHAS18001 procedures;
- Keep track and achieve all warehouse and distribution KPI`S -includes on time delivery, in-full fulfilment, compliance, seed picking, housekeeping, cycle counts monthly counts, quality parameters tracking and pest, rat’s controls;
- Report timely on non-conformities in the warehouse and distribution networks.; and
- Attend to any other assignments given by warehouse Manager.
- SAP experience in inventory management is a must have;
- Degree / Diploma level education in Procurement, Supply Chain or related field;
- Supervisory Skills;
- Forklift driving skills would be added advantage.
- Driving Licence.
How to Apply
Kindly note that this role is in Nakuru. Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 21st August 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted