Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TI-Kenya seeks to recruit a Programme Officer to support the development and administration of strategies and projects towards achievement of the overall objectives of the Policy, Legal and Institutional Frameworks programme and TI-Kenya strategic plan.
Under the overall supervision of the Programme Coordinator-Policy, Legal and Institutional Frameworks (PLIF), the Programme Officer will be responsible for providing support for the delivery of the targets of the program; specifically focusing on strengthening anti-corruption Policy, Legal and Institutional Frameworks in Kenya.
· Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in Law (LLB);
· Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
· At least 5 years’ relevant work experience in anti-corruption, governance, access to justice, and stakeholder engagement including conducting advocacy initiatives among legislators, public officials and stakeholders from different sectors;
· Proven experience in legislative drafting and advocacy;
· Proven experience in managing partnerships particularly in the governance and anti-corruption sector;
· Experience and ability to conceptualise, implement and evaluate programmes.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit one PDF document as an attachment (combining the application letter and CV with at least three professional referees) via email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.orgThe deadline for receiving applications is 28th August 2020.
Please include the reference Programme Officer-PLIF as the subject of your email applications. Do not attach your testimonials or certificates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Please note that TI-Kenya does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process and we do not recruit through recruitment agents.