Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KEY SKILLS SET
- Network Administration
- Disaster recovery
- System Development
- Develop Technical Standards
- Training and Development
- Team Leadership
- IT Resource Planning
- Cross-Functional Training
- System Configuration
- IT Systems Administration
- Facilities Control Support
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Install and configure systems such as supports data infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
Operations and Support
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide support per request from various departments. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted departments.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- B.Sc,, Telecommunications and Information Technology or related field
- +5 years experience
- Professional certifications is an add advantage
- ++if you have worked for any of the top leading security companies here in Kenya or Africa region
How to Apply
Please apply if you meet the requirements and job specifications by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org