Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Action Against Hunger is a global humanitarian and development organization that takes decisive action against the causes and effects of hunger. We save the lives of malnourished children. We ensure families can access clean water, food, training, and health care. We enable entire communities to be free from hunger. With more than 7,600 staff in over 45 countries.
- Aid in development and conversion of templates to XFORM based or XML based forms for data collection.
- Assist in training and sensitization of processes and workflows for data collection and analysis.
- Assist in developing and implementing data analysis systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Aid in data acquisition from primary or secondary data sources to maintain database.
- Assist in filtration and “cleaning” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Aid the Systems & Information Officer to prioritize business and information need.
- Aid in defining new process & improvement opportunities to improve business performance while implementing industry best practices.
- Aid in developing automated data fetch systems via use of Application Program Interfaces (APIs) or other connections for the functioning of HEARO dashboards.
- You are a recent graduate in Statistics, Computer science, International Development, Development Economics/Planning, Economics, International Relations/ Diplomacy or any other relevant university degree;
- You have experience in Data collection and analysis with wide knowledge on various Statistical computer software programs.
- You have experience in Qualitative data research
- You have experience in Quantitative data sets
- You are excellent in time management
- You have good Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- You are proficient in at least one of Action Against Hunger’s working languages: English or French.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, high degree of flexibility.
- Coding in R, Python or JS Language will be an added advantage.
The intern will receive a taxable stipend of 1500 KES for everyday worked.
Interested? Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated resume and both must be in the same language as this vacancy note. Closing date for applications: 1st September 2020.