Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To provide driving and logistical services to Gold Star (GS Kenya). Maintain the organizations’ vehicles in a clean and serviceable condition perform minor preventive maintenance and safety checks on a daily basis and inform the supervisor of discrepancies.
· Drives staff and visitors to meetings and appointments with due caution and courtesy as assigned.
· Maintains vehicle in good condition, including cleaning inside and outside of the vehicle and engine check-up.
· Ensures proper fluid levels, good tire condition, and insurance certificates are up to date.
· Ensures current driving license for self and appropriate licensing, inspections and registrations for vehicles.
· Assists with logistical matters, e.g., deliveries, visa applications, picking up and collecting mail from post office and other errands as assigned.
· Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
‘O’ level graduate with a grade “C” or higher. Must have at least five years’ experience operating motor vehicles professionally. Must have a current valid driving license with an excellent driving record showing no history of responsibility for accidents.
How to apply
Gold Star Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email by sending cover letter and CV (in one folder) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title provided on the subject line while sending your application to be received by 25th August 2020.
Kindly note that only shortlisted persons will be contacted.