Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Strategy, Innovation & Risk Management
Location/Work Station: Head Office, Times Tower
- Supporting the Department’s agenda at Manager level
- Coordinating strategic initiatives, spearheading and harnessing innovations,
- Facilitating the development and implementation of policies and identifying specific opportunities that are aligned with KRA’s current and future strategic objectives
Academic and Professional qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business/Commerce, Statistics or related fields
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and coordinate departmental consultation forums and liaise with business process owners to inform service improvement.
- Provide training and guidance to departmental staff and senior level management on performance and targets
- Communicate to all staff in the department on performance issues including the preparation and signing of performance contracts and other performance reports.
- Develop and implement monitoring systems for departmental performance indicators and standards, and compliance with internal and external audit requirements.
- Devise and implement policies and strategies for the development, implementation and monitoring of departmental service delivery performance standards
- Develop a system for documentation, retrieval and distribution of key information
- Undertake key Business Process documentation
- Ensure capacity develop for business analysis in own department
- Coordinate strategic processes, policies, and decisions that together enable effective and efficient operations
Relevant work experience required:
- At least 5 years of experience in the required technical areas and two (2) years’ of which should be at a entry-level managerial position
- A clear understanding of the Authority’s mandate, business
- High level of analytical skills
- Decision-making and problem solving skills
- Workload prioritization and ability to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of policies and laws with implications for KRA
- Driven and self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Strong Business analysis skills – ability to analyse trends in the wider economy
- Management and mentorship skills
- High levels of integrity
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 1st September 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.