Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Corporate Support Services
Location/Work Station: Times Tower, Nairobi
- Develop an end to end ussd Solution and related Revenue collection applications. This will cover the user interface, back end APIS, where required and the database design.
Key Performance Areas:
- Deliver user requirements which are confirming through scheduled User Acceptance Tests
- Design and document a clear and scalable architecture
- Deliver working solutions within agreed timelines
- Deliver solutions that meet set acceptance criteria
- Achieve acceptable application/ USSD Efficiency, user friendliness and performance
- Deliver secure, reliable and robust application
- Develop a knowledge transfer program and develop capacity of junior developers assigned.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
Minimum Academic Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Degree
- Certification in Java or any development language related to USSD Development
- Certification in database management, network and software security as an added advantage
Relevant Work Experience:
- A proven track record of progressive software development experience with a minimum of three (3) years’ proven experience in USSD & SMS development using Java. PHP and knowledge of other emerging software development tools such as Python.
- Be a team player and fit into current team of committed and experienced developers to build highly scalable and responsive APIUs and UIs
- Methodology exposure: Agile and Waterfall development skills
- Good understanding of secure software development practices. Able to optimize code to ensure it meets product expectations and user specifications
- Strong system design and documentation abilities, pays attention to detail and has knowledge in data and business requirements.
- A self –starter that is able to provide and commit to time estimates on intended scope of work and willing to deliver under pressure
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills and essentials
- Strong system design and documentation abilities
- Pays attention to detail
- Team Player
- Willing to work for long hours under pressure.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 1st September 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.