Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This is a temporary role for the period of 2 months.
Purpose of the job
The position will ensure that the projects’ financial performance including partners is correctly measured on a monthly basis and reported. The position will also capacity build the downstream partners finance team to understand the financial monitoring and reporting. The position will also ensure financial accountability to the organisation, donors and other key stakeholders.
· Have a Bachelor of Commerce degree or Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized University.
· CPA Part II or ACCA or its equivalent.
· Have at least 4 years working experience in project accounting.
· To have excellent Excel skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Key competencies & skills
· Effective implementation, monitoring and evaluation and communication skills.
· Strong conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills.
· High degree of integrity, dependability and confidentiality.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills coupled with ability to influence, negotiate, advice, mentor and train.
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated; and
· High level of IT proficiency in use of SUN system, MS Word, Excel, Access, Power-point, and e-mail.
· Commitment to Leonard Cheshire’s mission, vision and goals, and our target group.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received, therefore we reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.