Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PowerGen Renewable Energy is a micro-grid developer and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company for Commercial and Industrial (C&I) solar projects in Africa. PowerGen is creating an African energy system that utilizes clean, renewable energy and smarter grids to deliver power to all.
We uniquely combine our mission – to build Africa’s future energy system, while improving lives through smarter power – with technical, on-the-ground expertise and an innovative business model. We build, own and operate AC micro-grids and C&I solar projects to bring power to residential, commercial and industrial customers. With over 100 employees, an 11,000 sq. ft. workshop and headquarters in Nairobi, offices in Tanzania, Nigeria and Sierra Leone, PowerGen is building a company that is set to have an impact on the energy sector in Africa for years to come.
- Develop viable commercial and industrial opportunities across various target markets and sectors
- Generate leads, qualify and pursue them to deal closure
- Build and nurture relationships with key customers, vendors, project financiers, government and regulatory partners
- Attend face to face meetings with clients, survey sites, and participate in marketing events on behalf of the company
- Oversee the sales process by consolidating leads and supporting local teams at PowerGen’s Business Units in working closely with clients
- Reporting concisely and clearly to immediate manager on a weekly basis
- Perform commercial and technical feasibility studies for commercial and industrial projects
- Coordinate with project managers, supply chain and engineering teams to prepare bid packages, commercial and technical proposals for customers
- Prepare technical and financial proposals for various EPC projects, performing cost analysis and comparison with competitor prices
- Perform regular check-ins with Project Managers to gauge project progress, ensuring that they are on schedule and under budget
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- University degree
- 5+ years’ work experience in renewable energy
- Experience in the energy, clean tech, or utility sectors in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
- Work experience in East Africa or another emerging market
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Swahili preferred
- Fluency in French is a plus
- Enthusiasm in working for the field of renewable energy!
You’ll be working with a dynamic team of brilliant people passionate about electrifying Africa!