Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TWWDA Grade 3 – TWWDA/MRC/1/2020
Terms of Service: Permanent
The Manager is responsible for coordinating research, development and review of the strategic, business and work plans, performance management and knowledge management, monitoring and evaluation of Agency ’s programs and projects.
Key duties and responsibilities entail;
- Managing teams to deliver analytic functions of operations
- Undertaking relevant research and innovation and writing reports on one’s findings
- Advising on the potential implications of new policies and guidelines
- Developing research tools and coordinating research
- Managing market assessments required in annual review of deemed values
- Managing development and review of organization Strategic Plan and Business Plan;
- Coordinating and overseeing implementation of annual Performance Contract and preparing quarterly and annual reports and submitting to relevant institutions;
- Ensuring effective planning and efficient implementation of the Agency’s approved work plans;
- Developing research tools and coordinating research in the Agency
- Analyzing data on potential areas of infrastructure development including gender and development, social, economic levels and demographics features of interest communities.
Person specification Person specification
For appointment to this position, an officer must have:
- At least ten (10) years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Management or related field from a recognized institution;
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) Weeks from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated results in work performance
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Meets the requirements of Chapter six of the constitution
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Management or related Economics, Statistics, Business Management or related field from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
Competencies and skills
- IT and Management skills
- Report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Qualified interested candidates should submit their applications quoting the job title on the subject of the email. Attach a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae, telephone contacts and three referees together with copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and testimonials.
Candidates shortlisted for interviews for the above positions will be required to submit the following;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should be sent preferably by email to the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
TANA WATER WORKS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
MAJI HOUSE ALONG BADEN POWELL ROAD
P.O BOX 1292 – 10100
so as to reach him not later than Wednesday 2nd September, 2020 at 5.00PM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tana Water Works Development Agency is an equal opportunity employer.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.