Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TWWDA Grade 4 – TWWDA/PLO/2/2020
Terms of Service: Permanent
The officer is responsible for providing secretariat services to the board and legal services to the Agency.
Key duties and responsibilities entail:
- Providing secretariat services to the Board
- Providing guidance in the formulation, review and implementation of policies and strategies on litigation and in all matters relating to the law;
- Issuing instructions to agreement and contract defaulters;
- Coordinating the development and implementation of legal agreements and contracts;
- Monitoring compliance with legal framework, agreements and contracts;
- Supervising the implementation of litigations issues;
- Liaising with the State Law Office and other relevant agencies on legal matters
- Coordinating research on emerging legal issues.
- Preparing legal opinions on legal cases and on matters relating to legal notices;
- Initiating periodic legal reviews of the Board and other relevant rules in liaison with the State Law Office and other relevant agencies; and conducting research on emerging legal issues.
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- At least Eight (8) years ‘experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Diploma in law from the Kenya School of Law
- Must be an Advocate of the High court
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya in good standing
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Management course from recognized institution
- Professional qualification and membership where applicable.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution
- Master’s Degree/Certified Secretary will be an added advantage
Competencies and skills
- Report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing skills
How to Apply
Qualified interested candidates should submit their applications quoting the job title on the subject of the email. Attach a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae, telephone contacts and three referees together with copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and testimonials.
Candidates shortlisted for interviews for the above positions will be required to submit the following;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should be sent preferably by email to the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
TANA WATER WORKS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
MAJI HOUSE ALONG BADEN POWELL ROAD
P.O BOX 1292 – 10100
so as to reach him not later than Wednesday 2nd September, 2020 at 5.00PM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tana Water Works Development Agency is an equal opportunity employer.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.