Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT- JG ‘M’ (1POST)
Terms of Service: Permanent
Reporting to the Principal Accountant will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of management reports that fall under his/her section.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, directing, coordinating and supervising areas of control;
- Training and development of staff under him/her and setting targets for the section;
- Preparations of final accounts;
- Ensure safe custody of Government assets and records under him/her department;
- Providing guidance to officers under him/her to achieve the desired results;
- Responsible to authorize payments and sign cheques;
- Certify and verify returns.
Requirement for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Bachelor of commerce (Accounting or Finance option);
- Have knowledge in computerized accounting;
- Must be CPA (K) holder.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Minimum experience of 3 years;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and Integrity.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary. Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
- CRB Certificate
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and Clearance certificates and addressed to ;-
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board Offices located at former ASAL Building next to Police Station.
The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
You can access the advertisement details on our website www.westpokot.go.ke and submit online applications through our email email@example.com
Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be received on or before Friday 4th September, 2020 at 5.00 P.m.