Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DENTAL OFFICER- JG ‘M’ (1 POST)
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosing common oral conditions, treating, prescribing and referring.
- Carrying out minor oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Prosthetics, and conservative dentistry.
- Facilitating admission, disease investigations of patients, report writing and assisting in theatre activities.
- Collecting information on dental health information system.
- Organizing discharge summaries and follow-up of patients.
- Acting as the first on call on duty.
Requirement for Appointment
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (DS) degree or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (KMPDB).
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary. Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
- CRB Certificate.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and Clearance certificates and addressed to ;-
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board Offices located at former ASAL Building next to Police Station.
The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
You can access the advertisement details on our website www.westpokot.go.ke and submit online applications through our email email@example.com
Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be received on or before Friday 4th September, 2020 at 5.00 P.m.