Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION OFFICER- JG ‘K’ (1 POST)
Terms of Service: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of information services.
- Coordinate research on local (county) and national print and electronic media news.
- Coordinating the development and implementation of County Government communication and media strategy.
- Providing editorial, strategic, and operational support to the County brand.
- Liaising with media practitioners and the public on issues of mutual concern.
- Planning and creating multi-media communication materials.
- Development and update of communication content for social media networking platforms.
- Assisting in the day-to-day operations in the Directorate.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Director.
Requirement for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Have a first degree in any of the following: Mass Communication, Public Relations, Social Sciences, Journalism, and Media Studies.
- Have working experience of not less than 3 years preferably in Communication and/or Public Relations.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary. Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
- CRB Certificate.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and Clearance certificates and addressed to ;-
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board Offices located at former ASAL Building next to Police Station.
The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
You can access the advertisement details on our website www.westpokot.go.ke and submit online applications through our email email@example.com
Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be received on or before Friday 4th September, 2020 at 5.00 P.m.