Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MEDICAL LABORATORY OFFICER- JG ‘K’ (6 POSTS)
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosing, caring and treating diseases.
- Performing medical and surgical procedures.
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters.
- Participating in the management of medicines, medical instruments and equipment.
- Providing health education.
- Maintaining medical records, health information and data.
- Counselling patients and their relatives on diagnoses and bereavement.
- Teaching and coaching medical students, nursing students and clinical officer intern and
- Preparing requisite documents for registration.
Requirement for Appointment
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B; Ch.B) degree from an institution. recognized by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (KMPDB).
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution.
- Registration license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary. Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
- CRB Certificate.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and Clearance certificates and addressed to ;-
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board Offices located at former ASAL Building next to Police Station.
The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
You can access the advertisement details on our website www.westpokot.go.ke and submit online applications through our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be received on or before Friday 4th September, 2020 at 5.00 P.m.