Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
NURSING OFFICER- JG ‘K’ (10 POSTS)
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing holistic care by carrying out risk identification and assessment of an individual throughout the lifespan.
- Performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings.
- Assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-based nursing care for client/patient.
- Creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for client/patient.
- Carrying out patient audits to improve client/patient care.
- Collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support client/patient and their families.
- Carrying out therapeutic communication with the patient/client.
- Conducting community health risk assessment and providing outcome based interventions.
- Documenting interventions and nursing outcomes.
- Participating in quality improvement and quality assurance procedures.
- Diagnosing common health conditions and recommending necessary interventions.
Requirement for Appointment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing B.SC (N) from a recognized institution.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practising license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary. Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
- CRB Certificate.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and Clearance certificates and addressed to ;-
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board Offices located at former ASAL Building next to Police Station.
The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
You can access the advertisement details on our website www.westpokot.go.ke and submit online applications through our email email@example.com
Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be received on or before Friday 4th September, 2020 at 5.00 P.m.