Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS OFFICER- JG ‘K’ (5 POSTS)
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and implementing therapeutic diets for outpatients and inpatients.
- Providing guidelines on therapeutic diets for existing and emerging diseases for hospital use and home based care and other institutions.
- Treating and counselling patients using specialized dietetic nutritionally modified products.
- Implementing the nutrition and dietetic process including screening.
- Assessing, formulating and implementing nutrition interventions and evaluating outcomes.
- Providing nutrition support in patient management in health care facilities.
- Developing and disseminating nutrition behaviour change communication, information, education and communication materials.
- Implementing nutrition heath programmes.
- Collecting and compiling nutrition and dietetic data.
Requirement for Appointment
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Foods, Nutrition and dietetics, Dietetics/Clinical Nutrition, Food Science and Nutrition or Home Economics from a recognized institution.
- Registration by the Council of the Institute of Nutritionists and Dieticians (CIND).
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary. Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
- CRB Certificate.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and Clearance certificates and addressed to ;-
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board Offices located at former ASAL Building next to Police Station.
The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
You can access the advertisement details on our website www.westpokot.go.ke and submit online applications through our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be received on or before Friday 4th September, 2020 at 5.00 P.m.