Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PHARMACIST- JG ‘M’ (1 POST)
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interactions, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience.
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to Good Dispensing Practices and counselling patients on use of medicines.
- Making extemporaneous preparations.
- Participating in ward rounds.
- Identifying medicinal gaps and challenges.
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all the activities undertaken.
- Recommending Over the Counter (OTC) medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals.
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
Requirement for Appointment
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B Pharm) from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution.
- Registration license from the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary. Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
- CRB Certificate.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and Clearance certificates and addressed to ;-
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board Offices located at former ASAL Building next to Police Station.
The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
You can access the advertisement details on our website www.westpokot.go.ke and submit online applications through our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be received on or before Friday 4th September, 2020 at 5.00 P.m.