Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Business Support Manager the job holder will be responsible for leading the branch team, deliver outstanding business performance through robust leadership of the Branch, ensuring optimum productivity, operation efficiency and exceptional customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Propel Business growth and development as per KPIs given.
- Evaluate local market conditions identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop forecasts, and business plans for the branch.
- Develop and implement branch strategy to ensure achievement of branch targets.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly and promote a superb customer service culture.
- Collaborate fully with the credit Department in extending and enforcing credit policy.
- Credit Risk monitoring and control of credit portfolio.
- Ensure proper due diligence on KYC is conducted on all customer accounts to effectively manage AML risks at the branch level.
- Ensure total observance of control and Risk Policies and procedures by all staff in the branch.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all branch staff, prepare performance appraisals, and recommend and/or initiate corrective action where necessary to improve performance.
- Offer leadership and guidance to the branch team through efficient planning, communication, training, mentoring, and coaching.
- Ensure achievement of the branch performance objectives.
- Ensure adherence to integrity and high ethical standards by all staff in the branch.
- Ensure compliance with occupational, safety and health requirements.
- Liaising with the departmental heads and other relevant stakeholders on issues relating to the branch.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder (in a business field), at least CPA Part II,
- Management and leadership ability: Have outstanding interpersonal and people management skills.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, power-point, and Internet.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a Financial Institution.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the above criteria, Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for the job and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org , also indicate your current and expected remuneration.
All applications should be made on or before Wednesday 26th August 2020, please clearly indicate on the email subject the position for which you are applying for.