Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Responsible for efficient management of the customer life cycle to meet company objectives of profitability, company success and stakeholders experience.
- Lead customer service initiatives that enhance customer satisfaction by developing complaint handling mechanisms, feedback mechanisms and promoting information dissemination (among other measures) in a manner that reduces complaints towards zero.
- Developing of ways/initiatives to show appreciation to loyal clients.
- Developing methods to improve and maintain the overall brand experience.
- Identify product gaps through market research, market intelligence or otherwise and recommend modifications and /or new product development.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business, or related field.
- Professional qualifications MSK/ICM is a plus.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience at Branch management in the Banking/Sacco sector with proven result track record.
- Understand the Sacco Act and general laws related to Banking/Co-operatives, high levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms. Word, Excel, Access, power-point, and Internet.
- Personality: results oriented with excellent communication and social skills. A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hardworking, and able to work without supervision.
- Honest and with high integrity.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the above criteria, Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for the job and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org , also indicate your current and expected remuneration.
All applications should be made on or before Wednesday 26th August 2020, clearly indicate on the email subject the position for which you are applying for.