Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand creation plans/interventions aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the customer journey.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Present to management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels.
- Business growth and development as per KPIs on BSC.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business, or related field.
- Professional qualifications MSK/ICM is a plus.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience at Branch management in the Banking/Sacco sector with proven result track record.
- Understand the Sacco Act and general laws related to Banking/Co-operatives, high levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms. Word, Excel, Access, power-point, and Internet.
- Personality: results oriented with excellent communication and social skills. A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hardworking, and able to work without supervision.
- Honest and with high integrity.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the above criteria, Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for the job and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org , also indicate your current and expected remuneration.
All applications should be made on or before Wednesday 26th August 2020, clearly indicate on the email subject the position for which you are applying for.