Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the Sacco in exhibitions or conference.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business, or related field.
- Professional qualifications MSK/ICM is a plus.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience at Branch management in the Banking/Sacco sector with proven result track record.
- Understand the Sacco Act and general laws related to Banking/Co-operatives, high levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms. Word, Excel, Access, power-point, and Internet.
- Personality: results oriented with excellent communication and social skills. A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hardworking, and able to work without supervision.
- Honest and with high integrity.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the above criteria, Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for the job and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org , also indicate your current and expected remuneration.
All applications should be made on or before Wednesday 26th August 2020, clearly indicate on the email subject the position for which you are applying for.