Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The job holder will be responsible for leading the implementation of consumer & trade activities in line with the agreed cycle plan and marketing strategy. This role acts as an interface between the Brand and Sales team to ensure alignment in terms of defining and implementing brand and trade activities
Area 1: Marketing Cycle Plan Execution
• In collaboration with the Marketing Operations Manager, Execute the 18-month rolling marketing cycle plan ensuring that the activities and are rolled out in time and executed in line with desired KPI.
• On ground trade follow up to ensure A&P activities are implemented and evaluated on time as stipulated in the cycle plan to ensure that marketing objectives are achieved. Ensure all activities are in line with market regulation.
• Drive productivity through efficiency and effective use of allocated Marketing & Trade budgets through review of expenditure on ground especially on Visibility roll / Wall branding completion certificates
• Proactively manage outlet selection with the sales team to drive efficient delivery of cycle activities OTIF. Ensure effective communication of cycle activities across all key trade partners – Sales Team, Anchor Bars/KA and Distributors
Area 2: Trade Execution Activities
• In collaboration with the Marketing Operations Manager drive the development of trade Anchor Bar/KA activation programmes and track performance of the programmes.
• Guide the Area Sales Managers in development of Joint Up Business plans with key focus Anchor outlets (both Off and On Trade) in line with the Trade Development & Channel strategy
• Be the Key contact for BTL Visibility in General Trade and provide executional support to GT Anchor Bars (both Off and On Con) channels which require lots of outlet engagement prior to execution
• Working with the Brand team and MOM to oversee the execution of brilliant BTL (Below the Line) marketing Mix deployment which includes timely roll out of POS Visibility deployment, Channel Retail Media solutions, Consumer Engagement platforms, National consumer promotions, etc.
• Assists the marketing and sales team in by giving good insights to support the evaluation of consumer and trade activations and merchandising plans.
• Provide appropriate support to the Sales team (NSM/ Trade Development Manager/ Territory sales Managers) to develop trade activities that are aligned to the delivery of business objectives.
• Develop with the brand team innovative ways of activating consumer touch points and trade point of sale touch points
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
• Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
• A least five (2) years’ experience in sales or marketing operations in an FMCG or similar organization.
Job Closing Date 04/09/2020