Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nestle is the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company. We are looking to add great new talent to our dynamic Sales Team. This role will allow the successful candidate to fully partner with the Morden Trade and Filed Sales team capability to drive business performance and deliver sustainable growth in accordance with Nestlé ESAR defined standards
Develop and implement a three year modern trade strategy ensuring annual customer plans are aligned with overall business and customer strategies, while achieving immediate and medium-long term profitable and sustainable sales objectives.Drive Channel and Customer Knowledge through developing an understanding of the Trade strategy, business plans, cost structures, KPIs and key personnel) and being able to acquire solid knowledge of the customers operations.Effective Business Planning through the Development of Key Accounts plan by setting clear objectives and tactics that are aligned to Intergrated Commercial Panning , the Implementation, follow up, update Field Sales Plan for the assigned Keya accout as well as aligning customer business plan with relevant stakeholders internally, and obtains needed functional support for execution.
- Managing Top-to-Top relationships within the Key accounts and key Nestlé senior managers whilst working cross functionally to identify prioritise and develop commercial initiatives that meet the need of consumer, shoppers, customer and Nestle
- Responsiblefor the overall execution of Modern trade strategy in all regions and accounts .
- Drivie excellence in execution by practically identifying relevant and actionable measures to track excellence in execution through liaising with Sales force team as well as internal stake holders to ensure timeous execution of agreed Customer/Channel/Shopper related activities.
- Ensure the expected values and standards of Nestle are visibly and behaviourally adopted by the Trade in the region and that the staff are sufficiently trained to deliver the expected standards of execution as outlined in Nestle code of business standards
- A 3 year Post Matric Qualification in Sales and Marketing / Commercial Degree is a must
- 5 years or more experience within FMCG
- Ideal candidate should have experience in both Key Account Management ,Field Sales Management and
- Trade Marketing experience will be advantegious
- Problem solving, team building.
- Strong commercial experience within a trade, brand or category role
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Financial awareness of Return on Investment
- Willingness to travel withing the region