Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Finance Officer
Reports to: Senior Finance Officer
Period: 6 months
The Finance Officer will provide support in financial management including capacity building of staff and sub-grantees. The role will support the process of budgeting and budget monitoring. The Finance officer will be responsible for processing of payments, petty cash management and ensuring documents are well stored through an accurate and efficient filing system.
· Timely and prompt processing of payments to suppliers and staff
· Petty cash reconciliation
· Timely processing of cash for program activities;
· Data entry of financial transactions into Quick-books;
· Filing for VAT exemption
· Responsible for all banking activities
· Monitor staff travel advances issued to staff and ensure they are accounted for as required.
· Working with budget holders, support the budget preparation and monitoring process.
Bachelor degree in a business related field
CPA (K) or equivalent qualification
3 years’ experience
· Good communication skills
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and CV to
indicating the position being applied for on the subject line of the email by 26th August 2020.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted
MGIC is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.