Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Kitisuru, Nairobi
Terms of Service: 1-year Contract (renewable on satisfactory performance)
Salary: KES 18,000 Monthly
Job Posting: 24th August 2020
Who are we?
Named after the beautiful, ancient, iconic cattle breed of East Africa, the Ankole Watusi, we aspire to bring you a unique African steak – house experience!
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Kitisuru, Nairobi.
Main Purpose & Scope The Job
The Back Waiter will assist front waiters by performing a variety of tasks to ensure the prompt and courteous delivery of service in an efficient manner in accordance with Ankole Grill Limited policies, procedures, and standards established to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the cleaning and polishing of all tableware and all glasses for waiters and the bar.
- Replenishing table supplies.
- Assists the waiters in mise-en-place for restaurant service.
- Transports all the soiled items to the wash-up.
- Ensures that the bars are supplied with clean and well-polished glasses.
- Arrange seats and tables at the furniture store.
- Sets up and cleans the glass wash-up.
- Assists the F &B Controllers with stocktake of all operating equipment.
- Ensures that the restaurant is re-swept after the opening duties.
- Participate in cleaning the restaurant.
- Accommodating any other special requests.
- In addition to the above, the Back Waiter may be given such other duties, as the Management may deem necessary.
- 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in a similar role preferably in a 4 star or 5 Star establishment.
- Diploma or Certificate in Food and Beverage Service and Sales or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Hospitality certification is a plus.
- Excellent reading, verbal and written English skills.
- Excellent personal hygiene and grooming habits.
- Customer service oriented with a lively, energetic, and outgoing personality.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Be able to remain rational and calm under pressure.
- Be able to stand or walk for an extended period.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 15 kilograms without assistance.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include passport picture, current, expected salary and notice period with your CV.
The application deadline is 6th September 2020.
Due to the urgency to fill the position, shortlisting will be done on an ongoing basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.