Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: CL1/06/2020 – COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION OFFICER, FRC GRADE 6 SIX (6) POSTS
The Compliance and Regulation Officer will report to the Senior Compliance and Regulation Officer.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Registering reporting institutions;
- Developing compliance programmes and tools;
- Monitoring compliance to the Act by the reporting institutions;
- Inspection of reporting institutions to ensure compliance with the Act;
- Undertaking investigations by the Centre under the Act;
- Liaising with regulatory/supervisory bodies and exchanging information on compliance;
- Sharing of compliance reports for regulatory action;
- Undertaking AML/CFT training and awareness raising; and
- Generating advisory reports on compliance and regulation.
- Bachelors’ Degree in law, Business Management, Accounts, Economics, Finance or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Working experience in banking, capital markets, insurance, pension management, SACCOs, real estate, or gaming, will be an added advantage;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills;
- High level of judgement and integrity;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering or Countering the Financing of Terrorism regime; and
- Good understanding of compliance framework; and
- Discretion in handling confidential information.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.